What Is Important to Know about Our homeopathic remedies?
1. Homeopathic remedies are FDA approved and made available by an act of Congress since 1938.
2. Homeopathic remedies are made in homeopathic pharmacies under exact specifications laid out under the Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States.
3. Homeopathic remedies can easily be purchased over the counter here in the United States. Health food stores, Wal-mart, and even medical pharmacies sell homeopathic remedies.
4. Homeopathic remedies have no reported toxic side-effects for over 250 years of use by millions of people worldwide.
5. “Single remedies,” is a term used to describe a remedy made from one particular substance, as opposed to what are known as, “combination remedies;” which are made from multiple substances.
6. Some pharmacies create for sale what are called “combination homeopathic remedies,” in order to make the remedies more user friendly. These remedies are good for ease of selection and can be effective. Combination remedies are not based on the individual user which is an important premise of homeopathy; possibly leading to less effective remedy selection and results.
7. Rarely, homeopathic remedies may cause healing or sensitivity aggravations. Such temporarily discomforting aggravations are never from toxicity and will end with discontinued use. Aggravations only affect functionality and never harm tissue or organs.
8. The intense dilution of remedies is possibly their greatest benefit for safety but considered controversial. According to western medicine’s pharmaceutical propaganda, homeopathic remedies are defamed as nothing more than placebos.
9. Homeopathic remedies have been effectively and safely used for over 250 years by millions of people all over the world. Homeopathy would obviously not be able to produce this level of continuous use and support without great effectiveness.
10. In addition to successfully treating people, homeopathic remedies are also successfully used to treat animals and plants.